Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fragments - Thank Goodness You Are Back

Linking up with Mrs. 4444 (Happy Belated Birthday) for this week's version of fragments. Woohoo! I'm so glad you are back.

Mommy's Idea

So after a month of the A-Z Challenge I get to do these again. I for one am very grateful.

I was checking out my stats for my blog (don't you do that) and found that more people from Russia visit my blog than the USA. What's up with that? Do I have some secret code word that I've listed for my labels that makes me high on Russia's list? And my post-it Tuesdays seem to be the most popular posts. Once again, what's up with that?

Stupid criminal of the week was a man who was arrested while eating lint off the floor at a Burlington Coat Factory. When confronted by police he admitted he was high on crystal meth and he had drugs on his possession. I would think that was pretty obvious by the fact that he was eating LINT off a floor.



2 comments:

  1. Criminal of the Week made me laugh.

    I too am a survivor of the A to Z Challenge. I really enjoyed the challenge but am glad to get back to some other postings now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gruesome!!! What a dumb criminal!

    So you're saying you don't go around your blog "nash vadanya, comrades"?? Maybe they are also addicted to your dumb criminal post. Those are pretty darn good, you know ;-)

    ReplyDelete