Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

1. What are you wearing right now?

My normal work outfit of jeans and a sweater. I'm lucky enough to be able to wear jeans to work every day so just the top changes.
2. Do you have any freckles?

I've never called them freckles, just spots.  All over my body. So many I can't count them.
3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

I don't like Lifesavers. Although when we were kids we used to get the book of lifesavers for Christmas which had about 8-10 rolls in them. I probably ate them them but I wouldn't now.
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Quantum of Solace. Yes it has been that long. I don't do movies at the movie theater (why spend that kind of money) when I can be happy to watch them at home with a pause button. See my James Bond post here.
5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?

I could give up music easily.


4 comments:

  1. It wasn't long ago that I noticed in the store that they still sell those lifesaver "books".
    I can't even remember the last time I had a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree movies can be so expensive. Especially the 3D ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to get that book of lifesavers for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those lifesaver books, Santa always puts them in our socks!! You have a really great blog... I'm participating in Meet Me on Monday, and I'm now your newest follower. I hope you have a chance to check out my answers to todays questions and maybe follow back!!
    Monica
    http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete