Sunday, August 12, 2012

Closing ceremony thoughts

First of all...COLLEGE music. Madness and PetShop Boys, george michael, Annie Lennox. Wow is all I can say.

What's up with the newspaper and orange origami hats?

One Direction - you should learn how to lip sync better.

Ryan Seacrest - heat miser/tastee freeze man wants their hair back

Why can't NBC spotlight the athletes who won medals that weren't shown on the nightly segments? I want the archery/bicycle/rowing people on. We already saw the swimmers and gymnasts.

What's up with the berets? I don't understand that look USA. Or is it a newsboy cap?

Don't understand the spice girls at all.

Nor do I understand Monty python humor.

Bad NBC to make me wait an extra hour to see the Who. Guess the DVr will be busy tonight.


3 comments:

  1. I was highly disappointed.

    And the only one who actually sounded remotely good was... sadly I can't even remember now.

    Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing. College music! I really thought though that both the opening and closing ceremonies were frantic and a mess. Very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was terrible and that music was certainly not for me and I totally didn't get the whole newspaper theme. Oh, well.....

    ReplyDelete