Yes it is time for this week's questions from Joyce. She's lost her voice but not her words.
No, No, No. This implies that underhanded tactics are appropriate such as tricking someone into loving you. That is just bad.
2. Are you a cereal eater? What's your favorite kind?
Yes I eat cereal EVERY SINGLE DAY. I love it. There are so many good kinds. Right now I have Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. But I also love Blueberry Mini-Wheats. I look at the calorie count for about 1 cup. That's how I determine what I buy. I like Raisin Bran but too many calories.
3. A five year old in Pennsylvania was recently given a ten day school suspension for talking with a friend about shooting one another with a Hello Kitty Bubble gun (the gun blows bubbles). She did not have the gun with her at school.
A psychological evaluation was also ordered and the incident was recorded on her permanent record. The suspension was later reduced to two days and her parents are suing to have the incident removed from her file. Your thoughts? (If you missed the story click here for details).
I hadn't heard about this story. I would think that if it was all cleared up that they could remove it from her record. I understand about taking everything seriously. But then you have to be able to correct the misunderstanding.
4. Whatever happened to_____________________________?
My first thought was Baby Jane like the movie title.
5. January 23rd is National Handwriting Day, billed as a day to reacquaint yourself with a pen and pencil. Do you like your handwriting? Do you prefer to print or write in cursive? This date was chosen because its the birth date of John Hancock. What's the last thing you signed your name to?
My signature is a chicken scratch. I've had to sign my name so much for this job that my signature went from being very readable to now being a T and then scribbles. Lucky for me most of my signature stuff is switching to electronic so no one will have to try and read my writing. The last thing I signed was a check for my niece for a fundraising event.
6. Speaking of John Hancock...ever been to Philadelphia? Do you have any desire to visit the city of Brotherly Love?
I've never been to Philadelphia but I would like to go. Just not to a sporting event. Those fans are vicious.
7. Share something funny you've heard a child say.
Our favorite line from Whitney when she was about 3. She loved the Muppets and we had a video game that you would try and throw some tomatoes at Fozzy Bear when he was telling jokes. So every time she would tell a joke, she would end with "Throw Some Tomatoes". It still makes us chuckle.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Had three good recipes from the weekend and won money on scratch off cards. Makes up for the fact that our sink quest is going down the drain.