First post of 2013 and I choose to celebrate by doing a Hodgepodge. Hey, if I can so can you!
We all watched the ball drop in NYC (11pm our time) and then two out of three people went to bed. I stayed up to watch the ball rise in OKC at midnight.
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
Going to China in June for a work conference. Yes I have to work some and the months leading up to it may be difficult, but hey, I'M GOING TO CHINA!
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, "All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives." What say you?
We most definitely change over the years. Hopefully we mature too.
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013?
Love this color. Finally something that looks good on me. I'm not sure if I have anything quite that deep of green in clothes but I can certainly add it!
5. Speaking of emerald...what's your favorite gemstone?
I do love emeralds. Especially emerald cut emeralds.
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012.
James Bond movie - Skyfall. Think I've covered this a few times last year, lol.
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year?
I don't make resolutions. There is nothing magical about changing the calendar. You can decide to change anything you want at any point.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My mother is coming for a visit tomorrow for a few days. She lives quite a bit away (ok halfway across the country) so she will be flying in tomorrow and escaping the Wisconsin snow. Looks like the weather here will be lovely...sunny and 50's.