OK so I realize now after two hours that it is Tuesday and not Wednesday. But I can't figure out how to unpost this and then post it tomorrow, so just deal with it.
1. Share a favorite song lyric.
So I'll pick Alanis Morrissette's Ironic for this one.
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face
Sort of sums up life right there, doesn't it?
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
I don't know if anyone has yelled at me? And if someone has, I've blocked it from my memory.
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
Certainly not exclusive. Maybe ellusive for some. But I think you can have all three if you are a well-balanced person.
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn't require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill?
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
I don't think my life is complicated right now. If anything, I need to come up with something to fill down time.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
I'll go with a 5. I know what is going on that is important (i.e. not what the media tells me is important). I vote in all the elections. But I refuse to listen to the garbage that all the politicians tell us. As the song says...Can't we all just get along?
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just got dates for me to go to a meeting in Colorado in October. I hope I can wait that long for cooler temperatures.