Wednesday, August 24, 2011
1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?
Interesting question. I think for me it is folding laundry. I have to have shirts, socks and underwear folded just right or it bugs me. And if someone else does it and it isn't how I would do it, I redo it.
2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.
Yes it exists. How else do you explain twins communicating with each other without speaking or that funny feeling you get right before something is wrong or right.
3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?
Probably quickly. It is much easier to just get it overwith and move on.
4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish?
Probably a 5-6. Too much spice and you can't taste it. Plus if it is really spicky, I get a coughing fit right away and it takes me five minutes before I can take another bite. I like our chili which has a lot of cayenne pepper in it. Another good dish is pasta with garlic and red pepper flakes.
5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?
Anyone from Oklahoma should say the BC Clark Anniversary sale. It is so darn catchy and you know it is Christmas when you hear it. I remember when I moved here in 1983 and it was on tv. I didn't know what all the fuss was about and then every year it would play again and again. I love singing along with it.
6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?
Plane because you can get there faster and go farther.
7. What is something you take for granted?
Electricity. What did people do without that. So many things run off it. When the power goes out at home (luckily not very often) it gets so quiet without all the appliances running.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Whitney is loving college. She pledged Alpha Chi Omega, has been working at her job at the bookstore (with a 30% discount on clothes) and has met so many new people. She's added over 100 new friends on facebook in less than a week.