Well I've been blogging for several years and I got my first award from fellow blogger Lynn Marie at Life Through Bifocals.
The Liebster Award (meaning “friend” in German) is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers – but hopefully not for long. The rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
I don't have a lot of followers but I'm happy to point any of you towards a few great blogs.
1. Sarah at Sarah Has Moxie - This is probably my most favorite blog to read. She has such interesting stories living in Brussels. I found it originally because it was a Blog of Note.
2. SkippyMom at I Make Soap
3. GB at Chronicles of GB & DB
4. Laura at One Little Boy - She is my sister-in-law and they are in the process of adopting a boy from Eastern Europe. This is their story.
5. Stacie at Park Avenue