Wednesday, September 14, 2011

That Crazy Oklahoma Weather

This seems to be a running theme in my blogs...the weather. But once again, that old saying "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes" continues to come true here. After experiencing some lovely 80 degree days with nights in the 60's and windows opened (yeah), we hit 100 degrees yesterday. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 60 degrees for a high. Yes that is a 40 degree temperature swing. And then we'll be back in the 90's for the weekend.

As much as I appreciate and love the cooler temperatures, I sure would appreciate a slower swing. I keep feeling like I'm getting a cold and I know it is because of the weather.

2 comments:

  1. Yes getting into fall is nice but not the weather swings! It does make everyone sick despite what some "experts" say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting cooler up here too? It makes me sad. I gave you an award today to come by my blog and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete