Wednesday, September 7, 2011

White Dress Part Two

So in May 2010 we had to buy a white dress for Whitney to wear in a photo for pom. Now this is a child that doesn't look good in white, but we found a cute dress that wasn't expensive for the photo. And then it sat in her closet for months and months. This May we decided to dye it red as I described in an earlier blog. So I thought that was the end of the story.

But not so fast. Last night she found out that for her sorority initiation, she has to wear a white dress. Don't these people realize that it is September and not all girls have white dresses nor do they want a white dress. Thank goodness for the internet. We have found several dresses on clearance at Penneys that I'm going to order tonight in multiple sizes and have shipped to her dorm. And then she can return all of them except the one she wants to the closest Penneys. And I can get free shipping. I did this for her prom dress and it worked out well. So I'm crossing my fingers that one of them fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment