Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Fragments - Merry Christmas Edition

Mommy's Idea


Time to link up for this week's version of Friday Fragments hosted by Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissin' Time. I'm sure you will all agree that it will be full of Christmas cheer!

*** I'm off work now until January! Best part of working at a university is we always have the week off between Christmas and New Year's. No bidding for the time off.

*** I still need to buy a ham for dinner Sunday. We have the turkey for later in the week. But since when did pork get so expensive? Wow, I'm in sticker shock.

*** Christmas presents are all wrapped and under the tree. I do have one thing left but I have to get it together to put in a bag. I have successfully used up almost all of the paper and bows.

*** I'm ready for the day after Christmas sales. I'm a sucker for 50% off decorations and stuff. That's my Black Friday.

*** I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve service at church. We were out of town last year and the year before everything got snowed out (the great Christmas blizzard) so this is the first time I'll attend at the church I go to.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all can enjoy time with your families.

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful Tracy. I really want Pooldad to go out the day after Christmas and replenish our stuff too - he's game - but I don't know if we'll have the $$. I keep teasing him to think of all the 50% snowmen he could get for next year. heehee

    Hope you have a very, very Merry Christmas. :D

    [PS - I got all of my online purchases too - I always do, that's why I like it so much. I am glad yours went smoothly too.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you noticed that a lot of Christmas decor and what not was 50% off before the 26th?

    Having worked retail for a # of years, I don't go out that day unless I have to!

    (This year, I'm helping to make and serve dinner at Chicago's Ronald McDonald House.)

    ReplyDelete