Thursday, April 3, 2014

C- Christmas in DisneyWorld


Here's the first on my list that I've actually done. I'm a huge DisneyWorld fan as is my daughter. My husband humors us. We had been to see the mouse a couple of times (including Thanksgiving when they had decorations out) but I wanted to go and spend Christmas there. A few years ago we were lucky enough to do that. I had a Disney credit card and had earned enough points to pay for our hotel room and our tickets. So we spent a week at DisneyWorld and loved it.

So much greenery everywhere

They even dress up the topiaries

This is part of the Osborne lights, which are the most fantastic light display I've ever seen.

How about a two story gingerbread house?

I loved our trip to Disney at Christmas. I would most certainly do it again. Yes it is crowded, but it is still very magical.

13 comments:

  1. Disney is such a magical place to me - I can't imagine being there for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and so Disney would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to go see Disney World when it's decorated for Christmas!! I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got engaged at Disney World three years ago! :) It's definitely a magical place.
    From AtoZ at The Five Dog Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a dream of mine... to be in Disney for Christmas... can only imagine how magical it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to DisneyWorld, but plenty of times to Disneyland since we live 2 hours away from it. I do believe it is so magical at Christmastime and so beautifully decorated. Glad you were able to spend some time there during the holiday season!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks lovely, but Christmas for me is about home, so that's where we always spend it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun way to spend Christmas! I'm visiting from the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post! I grew up 2 miles from Disneyland and have never lost my love for all things Disney.

    Geri
    http://www.gerijeter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only time I went to Disney, it was December and they had the fake snow. I suppose it's a much bigger deal to native Floridians, as opposed to someone who lives in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We did Disney at Christmas this year and I have to agree the decorations are just fantastic. Tip for the locals, the week before Christmas is not nearly as crowded and it is just as decorated. Also the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Celebrations are a great way to see the decorations as they only allow in half the park's capacity.

    *~MAJK~*
    A-to-Z Challenge 2014
    Mighty Minion of Co-Host Nicole Ayers
    @Safireblade on Twitter
    http://www.safireblade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Disney looks so beautiful at Christmas!

    I've only been to Disneyland at Hong Kong and I heard it's WAY smaller.

    anna
    Deeply Shallow

    ReplyDelete