If you are looking for the H post for A-Z, it is the next post.
Joyce has another week's questions for Hodgepodge. Next week she is taking a "spring break". So this will have to tide you over for two weeks.
I really can't remember either activity recently. The last time I really remember a lot of attention on me was for my 40th birthday. Dan threw me a party. But that has been (mumble mumble) several years ago.
2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the 'college spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please!
We took a lot of vacations during spring break with it easy for me to take off that week. One of my favorites was our first trip to Disney World. Whitney was in kindergarten and then sense of wonder at meeting the characters still fills my heart with joy.
3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans?
I'm not a fan of pecans. They grow them around here but I just don't like them.
4. 'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', 'rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells', or 'a good egg'...which egg-spression could most recently be applied to your own life?
A good egg. I went to lunch yesterday with someone from church who told me how much she appreciated me ushering and how lost she felt when I took a month off. I felt like a pretty good egg.
5. In my experience___________________________________.
you can start every day fresh and with a renewed spirit.
6. What's a favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics?
Purple Rain by Prince. I'm a product of the 80's.
7. What does the word hope mean to you?
Hope is what we all must have when things look dire and full of despair. We must have hope to help us rise above the challenge.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have won the world's most awesome mother award. Justin Timberlake is coming here in December. Presale tickets went on sale yesterday for fan club members. I actually joined the fan club so I could get the tickets early since Whitney wanted to go so bad. (of course I get to go too). I can't believe how expensive tickets are so we are pretty far away but she is a happy girl.
Now just to wait for six months for the concert.