Monday, April 21, 2014

R - Ride in a RaceCar


It is no secret that I like to go fast. But fast is always better than slow when driving a car. I've been accused of being Danica Patrick on the raceway. (I always drive the speed limit though).

So someday I'd like to ride in a real race car and go fast around a track. I'm not sure I want to drive fast, but I certainly would like to ride in a fast car.

The Texas Motor Speedway is only a couple hours away. They have lots of those driving experiences where you pay to ride in the car with a professional driver. I think I could do that.


5 comments:

  1. That could be fun to do in a very controlled setting :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would scare me. I'm more of the slow and steady personality - after all, I do have tortoises. :)

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure sounds like fun to me...vroom, vroom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should add this to your bucket list. My husband flies a private plane that can go 200 miles an hour, but I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to speed. Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if I'd have the nerve, but I think I'd like it too. But I definitely don't want to be the driver.

    ReplyDelete