Wednesday, April 16, 2014

N - New York City


New York City - What a wonderous site (or at least that's what I imagine). I promise this is the last of my travel bucket list items. But I love to see the world.

There is so much to see and do in NYC. I can't imagine trying to cram it into a week, but here goes.

Broadway


Right now I'd love to see either Kinky Boots or Book of Mormon

Food

I can understand why so many New Yorkers eat out. So many choices and they all seem to have tiny apartment kitchens where they store stuff in their ovens. I can see why you would do a lot of walking...to burn off the calories.



Statue of Liberty

Come to me, your tired masses yearning to be free. I had some relatives come in through Ellis Island.

Central Park

A big park in the middle of a big city. Wow.

9/11 Memorial

I think this is a day that touched so many of us.

Have you been to NYC? If so, what are my must sees?

3 comments:

  1. Never been to NYC...it's definitely on my "must do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC is fantastic. We did it a few years ago with the kids. Youngest lost his first tooth while waiting in line for the Statue of liberty. Hmmm... NBC studios was pretty cool, as were many of the restaurants and of course, Times Square. I have to say though, my favorite thing is Central park. The zoo... the apple blossoms... the serenity... amazing.

    OH!! And the Intrepid museum is really, really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to NYC and see "Wicked" on Broadway

    ReplyDelete