Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Y - Ride on a Yacht


Almost done with the A-Z challenge. This letter was hard for me. I had to resort to looking at words that start with Y (first time this year for that).

A yacht screams luxury to me. It seems like only rich people have them and I'm not rich. Maybe when I win the lottery some day I'll be rich.

But back to the yacht.
Photo from Business Insider

If you have a yacht, you probably have a captain and people who cook and clean up after you. That sounds like a good deal to me. Who wouldn't want someone to wait on you hand and foot?



4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy. Yay!! Almost done with the A-Z. That yacht sure sounds luxurious. Someday, right?
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the life, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be fun for about a week or so, like a vacation :)

    Yea! We are almost done!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yacht looks great, but I think I'm happier on solid ground. Though I wouldn't mind someone to do the cleaning and cooking. Thanks for visiting Buttercup's. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete